Vitorond 100, VR1 Update: Now available with Carlin Burner
Viessmann Manufacturing Company (U.S.) Inc. is now offering the choice of the Carlin burner alongside the Riello and Beckett burners on the Vitorond 100, VR1 cast iron?oil boiler.
The Carlin, Riello and Beckett burners provide quiet combustion and efficiency on the Vitorond 100, VR1. With six (6) models and inputs from 91 to 245 MBH, the VR1 is designed to achieve a high level of efficiency and provide exceptional comfort. And, thanks to its compact, space-saving design, the VR1 is easy to install in any building, from an economical retrofit to a new installation.
- Triple-pass, sectional cast iron boiler
- Stainless steel combustion chamber insert
- A.F.U.E. rating up to 87%
- Thick 3?" thermal insulation
- Ideal for radiator, baseboard, indirect domestic hot water heating and in-floor heating
Benefits at a Glance
- Maximum heat extraction and efficiency thanks to the triple-pass heat exchanger
- Clean and efficient combustion thanks to the stainless steel combustion chamber insert
- Quiet combustion with Carlin, Riello or Beckett burners
- Modulate the boiler water temperature with a Vitotronic control
- Eliminate the need for a chimney and combustion air supply opening with the direct vent option
- Low maintenance cost with service-friendly burner and easy-to-clean flue gas passageways
The Vitorond 100,VR1 is available through Viessmann Wholesale Partners across the US. For more information, visit www.dun6.site.
About Viessmann Group
The Viessmann Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of heating, cooling and renewable energy systems. Family-owned since 1917, the company has over 12,000 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 2.2 billion Euro.
With 23 production companies in 12 countries, sales & distribution facilities in Germany and 74 other countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann has a strong global presence. Exports account for 54% of the company’s sales.